We have 16 stalls available and 25 acres of pasture and riding area. Each stall is a generous 12×12 with windows both on the aisle and outside each stall. Stalls are separated with bars for safety but the open atmosphere allows horses to see each other and feel companionship with other horses.
- Stalls are cleaned during the day and picked again at noon, PM shift and bed check to make sure the horse is not standing in urine all night or laying in dirty shavings
- Automatic waterers in stalls and monitors. Water is run thru a softener to take out impurities.
- Premium , no dust , shavings are used
- Feed pans and buckets are washed daily
- Each stall has 2 fans and additional fans are added to stalls in the summer
- Mister system installed in each stall to lower the stall temperature on hot days
- Manual fly control